Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Good Day And Good Bye

have been doing some thinking lately n was rather confused in people's thinkings but nonetheless in our fast pace cyber world, nothing is true n nobody is what he claimed he is in his cyber world. all r made believed.

just think of a scenario: a young chap after completing his A levels, ORD posted some blogs (in his own blog mind you) n gave certain opinion n views on some issues or person n was bombarded.

i understand that there's no way one can make everyone agrees wif yr views thus disagreement is inevitable but 1 young chap who is 21+ been condemned by someone/someones who r more elderly n definitely much more working experience, ha ha i m not afraid to speak up for my own thoughts neither will i just hide myself.

anyway, what really surprised me is that the "so-call" main role person has kept quiet all this while but another person (who is by nature fucking kay-poh) started to throw his weight around wif lots of bull-shit n nonsense reasons as if he is the person i was referring to.

To YOU: all that i mentioned in my blogs r throughly my view which r what i gathered from my observation, should there be any part of the blog that made u feel uncomfortable, my apologies but no i will not change my view

To singablogger: u r a gutless prick, just bcos i mentioned yr chinese blog u knn siam like a fucking tortoise n then blar blar blar all the way in a fucking manner, like a 泼妇. i used to respect n find u very intelligent wif good sound of mind but u proved otherwise BUT again just my view. u always argued n cornered people with yr words n when someone shoot u back with diff opinion, u cannot take it, so fucking cannot make it character.

i started my blog only after lau hero "jio" me to write my own blog when i left comment in his blog, thank u lau hero n yes u were the first person to leave comment in my ist blog.

of courese, old beng, hiao auntie, xorpheus, ipromise, vintagevogue, rain, fireburn, elydia, spinnee, one bear, dandan, emiri, kurakat79, n those anonymous who had left me a comment or two, thank u.

last but not least, i hv to say a big THANK YOU to Ling for her beautifully written poem.

dont think i will be writing anymore "heating" blog in the near future, got to concentrate more on my studies

adios everybody n hv a good day

Comments:
Huh? Brota, I've just started reading your blog and you wanna say goodbye,ah?

Do not take it to heart what ppl commented on you. Nice ones, keep them close to your heart..,unreasonable ones, blow them off just like wind blowing dusts from the ground. No big deal, really., just like you've said "This World Really Sucks". How about another ID for you? No ears hear hear?? Hahaha!! What I admire about you is, you are daring to speak your mind out, and that's great.

Of coz your studies is important, do blog when time permits ya. I will drop by every now and then to read them. All the best to your studies. Take care ya.

Warmest regards,
Ling~
 
You may find that blogging helps you to study better.

Just keep your options open. Wish you all the best in all that you do.

Take care, pal.
 
Huh! You see, you see! Blog..blog..blog..aiya, just do the YMB, will do. Opps..maybe I'm not intelligent to blog, that's why I'm stuck in YMB.

..ahhh, don't be like this..it's year 2006, new beginning..don't be nasty..come April..everyone's will be April Fools. Not nice to be nasty to ppl. Cool down.., Singapore's weather is hot enough..don't add more heat..woohoo..so hot, so sweaty..!oh my, I have an ulcer in my mouth..too much laksa, I think.

Sorry ah, just popping by since I can't talk with an ulcer..but my fingers are fine with the typing!

Warmest regards,
Busybody Ling~
 
singablogger
ha ha u pathetic prick, at last u re-appeared from yr hiding ha ha

my view so? u not happy just fuck off n hide like u did

my view maintain on him

u really one of the kind, yr mind think:

he COULD be influence by someone, SHOULD be, MAY be and finally in yr shit-head MUST DEFINITELY be influence by someone

tsk tsk u r been 利用 n not me

i didnt say i am gonna stop my blog but wont write any more "heating" blog, just some other issues n not on asshole pple who cannot take criticisim

anyway thanks for yr kind wishes on my studies
 
AH!? another closing blog..

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee y u all keep closing blog one.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

anyway cool it off la guys... u all have your stand ok? ;)
 
Hello Brota!

Hoi! My ulcers in mouth healed. So.., when can I read your blog.., my fingers are still working and I can type-type and respond ya..hee!

Have fun, Brota!

Warmest regards,
Ling~
 
hello sista spinnee n ling

thank u 4 yr kind words n yes i wl be writing soon, hang on
 
oei singablogger

why r u so heated up by that stupid fucker pointing finger and threatening u?

yr curse blog damn powerful leh, must learn more from u.

and although i dont really know wat happen between the 2 of u but guess i will go n find out more before i commend further.

relax la, dont get so angry, later blood vessel cannot take it how?

lately too busy thus not able to write anything n had not been following the blog-world for a while. sure hope to interact with u soon.

come to think of it, i sort of miss yr comments, thot u wl never come to my blog anymore since the last comment fm u. good to see u leaving comment again.

btw, i havent quit la, just really too busy to blog n no u r wrong, i got 2 lan-pa-ji ok, jus like u ha ha
 
singablogger
nope, i didnt remove yr comment at 3.51 pm, guess u must hv accidentally deleted it (as shown deleted by author n not administrator)

thanks for yr clarification but i dont know whether anyone out there thinks its me, in front/behind the scene.

anyway, i dont care if anyone doubted me as long as i know i m not the one.

good to hv u back
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?