Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

my first girlfriend

remembered the fuck-up bully ruby player whom i whacked him upside down, inside out? ever since that day, he always "siam" me whenever we crossed path and everytime when i was around him, he seemed to be a better person, in fact he changed to a more tone-down person and bullied less people.

overnight, i became the hero of the school.

3 months after i whacked that bully, there was one morning when i reached school early and upon entering the classroom, saw that bully having an argument with Mary, they had been an item since jc 1 and the year i whacked him was during our jc 2 year.

Mary was telling that bully that she was calling it quit with him and that bully questioned her and demanded to know who the other boy she was seeing behind his back. he even threatened to teach that boy a lesson.

when i walked into the classroom, that bully was quite stun to see me and Mary immediately walked towards me and held my hand and told him that she had been seeing me for the past 6 months.

that bully's face turned pale at first and then blood rushed up to his face and turned red and i could see that his was really mad but due to the lesson he got from me earlier, he just couldn't bring himself to head-crash with me again.

he just pointed his finger at us and said, "well well, since you like to wear my old shoes, go ahead, anyway i had my good times with her. i must admit she is a good chick and hope you enjoy her as much as i do."

kaoz! how can a man behave like him? so fucking low class. i always believe that a man must not bad-mouth his ex, no fucking standard and real shameful to man.

i took a step towards that fucker and to my surprise, he scrammed out of the class immediately.

before i could even move further, Mary pulled on my hand and told me to just let him go.

"thanks and sorry to use you to help me to get rid of him. hope you didn't mind me saying that we were seeing each other."

i told her i didnt mind.

life in jc continued calmly but since that day Mary started to be closer to me and ultimately, she became my gf.

during my "Rotten Insect" secondary school days, girls have never been an issue to me cos to me girls or sex wasn't important at all.

that was how i found my 1st gf, or should i say that was how my 1st gf found me.

Comments:
Which JC u were in? So Hiong one meh?

the impression i have on JC students not like that one... all tak cek til gong type one... hmmm
 
wah.. "Rotten insect" sch.. u must be a clever insect.. hehe
 
lau hero
that was my first taste of sex life and have since hook. will tell more about my relationship with Mary.

spinnee
Retarded JC. i am probably the weird one or i am too smart and need not study and study and study. time management and understanding the subjects is better than just study hard.

ihsix
why you want to spell your name the reversed way? "rotten insect" aka "retarded institution" also can.
 
erm... cos i dont wan my real name to be expose... haha

but stupid to spell it like dat hor...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?