Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Who Am I - A Beautiful Poem from Ling

I have requested a cyber friend whom I don't even know her well for a poem after I saw the poem she wrote for Old Beng (see here ) and she willingly did so.

I proudly present the poem she wrote it for me....

=====

"Who Am I"

ROD, ROD, ROD..
At last I am free
Looking for a job
I was kicked from end to end
What, man..
I'm not choosy or picky
why nobody wants me?

Swinging and roaming
Rocking and rolling
Racing and fighting
these are my daily routines
At age eighteen
I met Bloody Mary..
and lost my virginity
eating her 32-C cherries

Oh, please help me..
Vulgarities spew from my mouth
like stinky water flowing down the drain
But I'm not bad at all
I fought 'demons' and 'dragons' in school
making all the damsels fell for me
Wink! Wink! Wink!
Gee..,my back finally grew a pair of wings

@#$@%&X# !!!
Cursing and swearing was good
What a fantastic night that was
Flying kicks and karate chops
I knocked my enemies down
with all my might and frowns
Hero or Zorro
Sumo or Bozo
Who Am I?
I am a boy with no eyes see see..

Ling
No eyes see

=====

I read and read the poem, savouring every sentence with awesome praised.

Thank you so very much, sista Ling

Comments:
You are very much welcome, brota.

Have fun blogging. I will drop by every now and then to read your adventures.

Regards,
Ling~
 
T__T I NO POEM T__T
 
Nice poem, Ling
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?