Saturday, November 26, 2005

 

My KNN First Blog

This world really sucks man, KNN, after my ROD couples of months ago, have been trying to get a temp job before I continue my study, KNN, cannot even get a job. Till!!

I wasn't choosy neither was I asking for fucking high pay, just a decent job with a decent pay in order to past time and gain some working experience prior to my entry to NTU.

Everytime the company knew that I will be going for my further studies in NTU next year, all rejected me immediately. Kaninah! Fucking hell!

Just a fucking part time job, what has my future studies got to do with my application of the part time job?

Anyway, no job also no problem la, I am not in need of cash, just want to gain some working experience and I do not want to go to my father's company. Fuck man, see him every night enough already, still want to see him everyday in the office? No eye see.

Man, this world really sucks!!!!!

Comments:
hello singablogger
thanks for your kind advice but afraid that in the midst of my anger I just let go my vulgarity then jia-lat.

kam siah for coming into my blog and the 1st to leave comment.
 
hello no eye see, pls cool down... how about macdonalds?
 
hiao aunty
your bowling and golfing posture very swee ah?

no macdonald for me la, can't stand fast food.

don't think will be working la, just laze around and chiong.
 
Just be patient. keep sending resume. beautify a bit :) sure got job one.. :)

keep up the posting here :)
 
ya man...working with family is not a advisable move
 
Unless you work in the harsh world outside, you will never be able to work into the recesses of the corporate world.

Working for the family may be a good way to stay employed but not advisable if you really want solid working experience.

You may want to help your dad out when you are a seasoned man. Let your old man respect you. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?