Saturday, November 26, 2005

 

Fuming Hot

KNNBBCB

Damn FUCKING HOT man. Think today is not my fucking day, since morning until evening, everything I did, everyone I met and every word I said also not correct.

No matter what I did or said, result still the same, just made me fuming hot.

Have you ever been agitated until your whole fucking blood in your fucking body also boiled? You feel like killing someone, destroying whatever object comes into your way?

KNN I was so angry until I felt giidy and thank goodness none of my enemy was within the radius of 100m near me, if not very likely I will just lost my mind and whack that fellow upside-down.

Never have I been so angry before and I think I could just simply beat whoever irritating man around me. ROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!

Still remember the last time during my JC time, there was this dude, a very well-built macho son of the bitch bully always going round bullying every guy who was smaller in size.

KNN one day he fucking suay when I was real pissed when I reached school because of some argument with my father, and he came to me and started to knock me purposely and when I looked at him he simply saked me "kua si mi lan?"

He was tall (standing at 1.85m) and he carried weights and a popular school ruby player and I was just 1.73m.

Ni-nah-bu, that day immediately after he said "kua si mi lan?" I charged towards him and gave him a hard punch on his right eye. Ha, must have made him see stars. Being a rage bull, I continued to punch and kick him with all my mighty strength. Think I knock off 2 of his teeth and gave him a broken rib and a flatten nose and trust me, that mother-fucker after my puncheds and kicks could not leave his bed until 2 weeks later.

I always believed that if you need to teach a person a good lesson, you must make sure he gets a good piece of shit from you, once and for all, nail him down and whack him until he will siam you whenever he crosses path with you.

KNN, I have been practising Tae-kwan-do since I was 8 years old so you can imagine the results after my full-strength whacks.

I was suspended for a month from school (probably due to my excellent school results and not kick out of school) but since then, nobody in JC dares to agitate me.

After writing this entry, I feel much much better.

think I will date Angie out tonight and have a good screw with her to ease my hotness. KNN that Angie is one hell of horny bitch and yes she can suck damn well.

The world really sucks or in her case, the girl really sucks.

Comments:
hello
who r u? seems that u know me since ymb, any clues?
 
still who's this?
 
Wow can't believe your idealogy same as mine as in "I always believed that if you need to teach a person a good lesson, you must make sure he gets a good piece of shit from you, once and for all, nail him down and whack him until he will siam you whenever he crosses path with you."

It's lucky I dunno any martial arts. or else I also go girl's jail liao :)
 
Yo...u still taking up TKD?
 
I wanna learn how to fight... not to lord over others but to strengthen myself..

Anyone has any suggestions?

Fyi, I am a skinny bispectacled chap in my mid twenties. Actually closer to 30 than to 20 yrs.

Physically weak. Mentally not so strong either. But I wanna change this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?