Monday, February 23, 2009

 

A Good Sex with C (Part 2)

... continued from previous post

as C hugged me wif contentment i started to kiss her softly again

i kissed her mouth her nose her eyes her ears her neck n while i was kissing her, both my hands were also moving along her back

C started to stroke my penis slowly n said, "now it's my turn to make u cum..."

she started to get up of her lying position but i stopped her and directed her to lie down again

"no, not yet, i hv only fingered u but hv not actually tasted u." i spread her legs widely once again n wif her beautiful pussy jus inches away from my face, i could smell her nice aroma which was coming from her pinkish-red pussy

i kissed n licked her inner thigh, both left n right n finally travelled my tongue to her cunt

i started licking her pussy full length from the bottom all the way up to her clitoris... in slow but steady moves

using my both thumbs i spread her cunt-lips to the most n licked her clitoris in up n down motion, concentrating in even motion: wif tender strokes in the following rhythm motions - soft soft soft hard, soft soft soft hard, soft soft hard hard, soft soft hard hard, soft hard hard hard n hard hard hard hard...

while C was gasping for her breath i changed my up-down tongue motion to circular motion again concentrating on her then swollen clitoris

i licked her clitoris, i sucked her clitoris wif my warm mouth n at the same time sticked 2 fingers into her cunt

as i slowly moved my fingers inside her vagina passage i could feel C stared trembling again

finally i stopped my finger movement about 2 inches from the entrance n just added slight pressure on her inner vagina passage wif my finger tip which i believed i hd found her G-spot cos she was moaning n twisting her head as i licked her n pushing my finger-tip

C cummed again for the 2nd time tat nite

this time i did not wait for her to rest but instead positioned my hardened manhood at her pussy entrance n slowly push it in - inch by inch

half way in i withdrew my cock n then pushed in again half way only n repeated my movement n while she was least expected i thrust my full length of manhood into her pussy - all the way in....

she was warm, she was tight, she was juicy, she was enveloping my full length n i started to move my hip slowly 1st n sped up as i continued my thrusts

i thrusted faster n faster n faster until her juice was soaking the bedsheet

i stopped my movement n turned C around in doggy style

wif her head on the bed n her full round ass lifted facing me, i fucked her all the way from behind

the doggy position enables the man to penetrate deeply into a woman's cunt

i gave her deeply n hardly into her pussy n C was taking all of my thrusts n she cummed again in no time

finally i turned her around again n placed a pillow under her hip n wif my both hands, i grabbed her ankles far apart n fucked her all the way

this time not only for her but for myself too cos she has hd 3 cums n mine jus this one

i fucked her n fucked her n fucked her n finally i could hold on no more n wif a final full thrust i exploded inside her

C hugged me real hard n she used her inner vagina muscle n sucked my manhood while i released my full load of sperm inside her

when my last drop of semen was released, i turned n lied beside C

both of us jus held onto each other

after resting for 5 minutes C said "i wanna suck u until u cummed in my mouth"

b4 i could say anything C turned around n started to blow me

she licked me, sucked me, rotated her tongue at the head of my manhood, opened her mouth n cupped my balls fully

while she was performing the blow job, she started to stroke her finger near the entrance of my ass n tat felt so good...

finally i cummed once again n C wasted no time n swallowed my cum completely n by the time she released her mouth from my manhood, it was completely dried

i hugged C n told her "let's take a rest n action shall resume shortly"

C was very surprised "you still hv the energy...?"

I smiled, looked her into her beautiful eyes n told her "yes n i intend to hv sex wif u all nite thru tonite n let u leave singapore fully satisfied...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?