Wednesday, February 11, 2009

 

Best Sex I Had

been a long time since i came here. was busy wif school n of course enjoying companionship wif some gals

although i hv not been updating here but i do visit some blogs frequently like rockson (seems like he is coming back), lau hero (think he is coming back too), old beng (still writing but guess slowed down liao), mockingbird (working as a taxi driver now n writing lesser), elydia, joshua, fireburn, spinnee, hiao aunty (stopped longer than i - wat's up man aunty?), xorpheus etc

in the bloggers world, i hv continued reading and in real life i just hd my best sex last weekend

i knew tis korean gal S thru my classmate when we went clubbing

S is a beautiful korean girl just like actress Kim Hee Sun 金喜善 but much younger. she has big round eyes n stands 1.72m tall, almost my height n a wow stat of 32D 24 33

dun hv her photo but show u Kim Hee Sun so u can imagine n visualise how S looks like

after going out for 2 weeks, we finally hd sex n i think she hd quite a few cuts of plastic surgery on her face as well as her assets but if she is happy i m happy

anyway back to my best sex

one saturday afternoon S called me up n said tat her cousin C from korea was in town n asked if i hd the time to show C around

i was free tat saturday n being a nice gentleman (self-proclaimed) i agreed to be their chaufeur

i drove S n C around, hd some nice food n headed down to Zouk to dance the night away

i think all 3 of us hd a little too much drinks n by the time we left we were all feeling rather high. both S n C had started hugging me n kissing me

we went back to my house - all 3 of us

when C saw the swimming pool, she jumped in and swam happily while S n I stood at the side watching her

when C came out of the swimming pool, gosh, i could see her nipples hardened under the thin layer of her T-shirt - she wasn't wearing any bra

i led C n S into my bedroom n let C took her shower in my attached toilet

S immediately kissed me n both of us started touching n kissing n within a minute we were both naked

when i touched her pussy it was so wet wif her lovely juice n i knew S was very horny

i turned her around n started to lick her good n well n she reciprocated by sucking me as well

while we were 69-ing C came out of the toilet wif the tower wrapped around her

in fact i was embarrassed to see C standing there looking at us having oral sex but then she took off the tower n walked towards us

i hd my first oral sex by 2 gals for the 1st time. the feeling was super fantastic wif 1 mouth out of yr cork n the other continuing sucking n mind u, no 1 mouth gives u the same sucking feeling

after a while both S n C turn around n started to kiss each other touching each other breasts. they even started to fingered each other

i was really stunt to see 2 beautiful young gals having such act in front of me

after a while, both of them turned and kneeled wif their legs spread apart wif their pussies facing me, inviting me, luring me

me? i wasted no time n while i was fucking S from behind i fingered C at the same time

after every 3 minutes i swapped my position

we fucked we enjoyed we sweat n after seems like a thousand year, all 3 of us collapsed

my bed sheet was full of my cum n the 2 gals lovely juices

all 3 of us just hugged one another n slept

the next morning i was woken up wif someone sucking my manhood n when i opened my eyes i saw C sucking me slowing

when she saw me awake she turned around n we started to 69

S woke up 2 minutes later n history repeated itself....

Comments:
Yo...Wah..SUPER ENVY U MAN!!!
Any pics/videos to share with your fans here ??
 
sorry no pics/videos

only stupid fools do such things

actually words will give u more imagination la
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?