Monday, November 03, 2008

 

A Conversation With Uncle A Part (1)

Me: Uncle A, how do you know your previous gal?

Uncle A: I knew her when I was giving her brother tuition

Me: How old were you and her then?

Uncle A: I was merely 23 and she was 16.

Me: What's her name? (I din think he wl tell me but surprise)

Uncle A: Adeline

Me: You mentioned that you already went steady with aunt so how did the whole thing happened?

Uncle A: I was still young at 23, just like you. I think when I realised that I have fallen for her, it was a little too late for me to stop my feelings for her.

Me: Eh... uncle A, pardon me for saying but why didn't you choose Adeline instead.

Uncle A: No eyes, I have done wrong with your aunt so how can I choose someone else and leave her?

Me: You mean you have...?

Uncle A: Yes, we had sex before marriage then I met Adeline

Me: So what? Having sex before marriage then cannot change meh?

Uncle A: No eyes, I know you personal life but I was brought up differently and to me, Man has his responsibility

Me: But... but...

Uncle A: No buts, I take responsibility in whatever I did and mind you, 18 years ago, sex before marriage was already a big issue.

Me: I mean which guy doesn't flirt around?

Uncle A: I have never been to a prostitute, neither have I had sex with another girl except your aunt, before or after we are married.

Me: Eh... no chance, is it?

Uncle A: Not no chance, just that I don't want.

Me: So what happened after you realised you actually fell for Adeline?

Uncle A: At that time, your aunt was in the U and she hardly had time for me. I know this is a lousy excuse but it's true because of the lack of time with her, gave me more time and chance with Adeline.

Me: Then?

Uncle A: Adeline and I went out quite a few times.

Me: Where to?

Uncle A: 18 years ago, we do not have karaoke, computer was not common, we do not have handphone and pagers were not common.

Me: So since Adeline was still schooling, I guess it's not easy for both of you to communicate.

Uncle A: Yeah, everytime I went to give her brother tuition, I would leave a letter in her drawer and she usually called me at home with just one single ring and quickly put the phone down to hint me to call her at night.

Me: At night?

Uncle A: Yes, cos her mother worked permenant night shift.

Me: Hmmm, secret code?

Uncle A: I used to copy cassettes with my favourite love songs for her. CD wasn't common then. We went to the library, east coast park etc.

Me: Uncle A, since you and her love each other so much did you and her...

Uncle A: ...

/// to be continue... ///

Comments:
Awaiting for the publishing of Part II. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?