Thursday, November 13, 2008

 

A Conversation With Uncle A Part (2)

...continue from part 1...

Me: Uncle A, since you and her love each other so much, did you and her...

Uncle A: No, we did not have sex if that's what in your mind but we did kiss and pet each other

Me: She didn't want to give in to you?

Uncle A: No, I guess if I insisted to have sex with her, she would have given in to me but I didn't want to go all the way too.

Me: I salute you Uncle A cos I guess not many guys will stop when you have stopped especially if she is a beautiful young girl.

Uncle A: She is beautiful but guess I already knew the outcome between us thus I didn't want to take her virginity away and hurt her more.

Me: Hmmm...

Uncle A: I know I had already done wrong by kissing her and petting her.

Me: Then what happen?

Uncle A: Finally, she started to demand more of my time and gradually I felt very miserable stuck between 2 lovers.

Me: Why miserable?

Uncle A: Every Valentine's day, every birthday of mine and then every weekend, I have to schedule myself between them and lied to them. I love both of them but I can only have 1 as my wife.

Me: So you chose aunt?

Uncle A: I had no choice and I knew that I had to make a decision fast before the issue blows up.

Me: No way of having 2 at 1 time?

Uncle A: No eyes, I am surprised you made such statement. No way I could do that. I can only be with 1 and even though Adeline did say that she wouldn't mind being the girl behind the scene so long as I truly love her but how could I be so selfish. Yeah, it's damn good to have 2 girls falling for you but I just have to be fair.

Me: ...

Uncle A: I had no choice but to let her go.

Me: Wouldn't she come back to you after you made it clear for her?

Uncle A: If you really want to stop a relationship, you can do it. I stopped calling her, stopped seeing her and slowly, days after days, months after months, years after years, we lost contacts.

Me: And that's it?

Uncle A: Yes, we stopped contacting each other since then and we did not have handphone then so contacting is more difficult. No computer for MSN and email too.

Me: So what happened after so many years?

Uncle A: I still think of her at times but I already have your aunt. At times, I told myself I need to know how she is now? After 18 years, she is now 36 years old and probably married with kids.

Me: Do you regret with your decision?

Uncle A: I felt very lost then, I don't know what to do and I was like your age, only 23 years old. No one to turn too except myself. I told myself I have to let her go, loving someone is not bringing sadness and misery to her. I was hurt totally when I insisted a break-off yet I could not let her see that I was hurt.

Me: But do you feel regretful?

Uncle A: In my heart I told myself to just let her go and never look back but yes I regretted in letting her go but what was done cannot be undone. To me, that was the best solution for me and definitely for her.

Me: Then what happened recently?

Uncle A: I saw her again that day, totally unexpected.

Me: You sure it's her? I mean Uncle A, 18 years leh...

Uncle A: Yes, I am positively sure it's her. Her features do not changed though age does make her look more mature. Her long straight hair is now curly and she still looks beautiful to me.

Me: Did you say hello to her?

Uncle A: No, she was with a man when I saw her.

Me: Did she see you?

Uncle A: No, I don't think so. She was in fact arguing with that guy she was with. Anyway, so what if she saw me? Our situation has not changed as per 18 years ago and why should I disrupt her life now? I guess she may have even forgotten all about me.

Me: What if, I mean really what if, she is single and she wants to come back to you, what will you do?

Uncle A: I guess unless this is true, I do not want to even consider it. Not forgetting that I am already a married middle-age man.

Me: So what if you are a married middle-age man? look at my dad....

Uncle A: Your dad is an exception.

Me: Tell me, Uncle A, if she really comes back to you, what will you do?

Uncle A: .... (In deep thoughts)

Me: Tell me, Uncle A, if she really comes back to you, what will you do?

Uncle A: I guess, if she really comes back to me now, I will not let her go anymore cos I really missed her. I need to make-up to her for what I have done to her BUT this is just wiseful thinking...

===

with tat we finished our conversation. 18 years later then uncle A saw Adeline again, guess everything is fated.

wl try to post his chinese letter but the letter is so bloody long

Comments:
keep the story running, man!

you may post the letters in parts, so that it will not be one scarily long entry. =)
 
Hmmm I hope uncle A will let her go again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?