Wednesday, September 17, 2008

 

KNN Phui!!!!

wat kind of cheebye gal wl do such a thing to a man?

after the incident wif maria, i now wl hv sex only wif my fuck buddies. no steady for me right now as i wanna concentrate on my coming final yr

fuck buddies are the best cos u wl hv no commitments watsoever n we understand our needs n play by the book. we r clean, mature, understanding n purely for sex

many of u may not agree to tis kind of relationship but i think it is better than hooking 1-night-stand

anyway, i knew patricia thru another friend n immediately we matched a pair of fuck buddies

we dun hv specific routines to meet up for a round of sex but rather impromptu - sometimes i ask for it n sometimes she asks for it

after last night's incident, pat's name is out of my fuck buddies list

she came over to my hse after dinner n by the way she looked at me, i knew she need to be fed. although i get sex rather easily i always give my best shot to all my partners, never anyhow chin-chai one, always make sure they r satisfied wif my performances.

back to pat. we started kissing n petting in my room (door locked) wif music in the background

pat is 1 of the best kisser i hv ever come across she kisses slowly n affectionately, wif her tongue licking yr inner gums, nibbling softly on yr lips n moans wif such killing voice

last night, after a long kissing of about 3 minutes, she slowly worked her way down to my neck, my chest, my abdomen n lastly settled on my manhood

she wl travel on the full length of my manhood from the testicle all the way to the tip of the head in a very slowly motion. she then used her lovely tongue to go round the head of my penis n slowly moving in circular motion towards the tip

when she reached the tip, she wud then lapped softly, first in the front n back direction then in circular n back to front n back again. the strength she used wif her tongue changed from tender loving strokes to fast hard laps n then back to soft laps again

after a long good oral sex from pat, she stood up and sat on my chair wif her leg spread wide waiting for me to perform oral sex on her

knnbccb

as i lowered myself n neared her i saw a string at the entrance of her cunt n i asked pat wat the hell was tat

"oops, sorry" she said as she pulled the string n out came a tampon which almost hit my fucking face. knn i actually saw blood dripped from the tampon onto my bedroom floor

chee bye, she was having her menses n she expected me to lick her???

wats up man!?!?

i told her to fuck off n never to see her again

you say la, how come got tis kind of char-bor?

knn la, jus my day, phui!

Comments:
ha ha ha u damn heng ah
 
I will consider my other half really loves me if he goes down on me when I am having my menses
 
no eyes dracula
wahahahaha
 
why r u so workout? have period can't fuck meh?
 
anonymous 4:14pm
damn suay la but still heng ah last min brake liao

a horny gal
u r mad la, no man wl do tat

anonymous 11:14am


eric
maybe u can but i aint so desperado la, it's dirty, unhygienic n bad for the girl plus damn suay la
 
LOL hahahahahahaahahaha.
you do have alot of sex prblems huh..
first maria thn pat.
o.o
but your life seems interesting LOL.
 
Oops. Sorry to hear about this shit. i thot it is usually women who decline to have sex when they are having their period. Guess this Pat of yours wants to get laid even though she's having her menses.

Pat is one hell of a horny bitch that wants to get laid whether she's having her period or not.
 
Please don't stop telling your juicy, provocative stories of getting laid. Keep them coming.
 
I should rephrase the last phrase as "Keep them cumming" instead.
 
anonymous 9:40 pm
problems??? no la, guess many men may even feel envious of my encounters.

mockingbird
i read somewhere tat certain women get more horny during their periods, pat maybe 1 of them.

hmmm.... you like my juicy encounters, ok, wl try to write more.?
 
Every normal person loves to read sexy juciy stuff. I'm not the only one :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?