Sunday, June 08, 2008

 

my ridiculous parents

cheebye

my dad talked to me yesterday

*******

dad : ah boy i m moving out

me : huh? why?

dad : i dun luv yr mum anymore

me : so? still can live together what?

dad : i fell in luv wif another woman

me : who?

dad : a ktv hostess from prc

me : u serious?

dad : ya

me : i know u all businessmen all 1 kind go out sure meet many women but why get yourself so involved?

dad : i really luv her

me : come on dad you how old liao still luv here luv there

dad : u mean middle-age man cant luv anymore?

me : why now?

dad : jus think about it i m already 52 n if i dun live the life i want now then when?

me : is it fair to mum?

dad : i wl take care of both yr mum n you, the house, the car, cash

me : how about mum's life? u jus walk out of her jus like that?

dad : she has someone taking care of her since 5 yrs ago n we hv been sleeping in different bedroom if u hv not noticed

*******

knnccb wat's in these grown-ups' fucking mind?

falling in luv at his fucking age of 50s

mum has been seeing some guy behind our back all these yrs

guess my parents are more happenings than me

cheebye

Comments:
all of us, regardless of age/gender/race have a right to choose.

no matter what the eventual decision is, life still goes on...
 
..your parents lost their directions for each others. BUT, one direction they didn't lose is YOU. They kept their marriage for you, which means that they care about your feelings.

You have grown up now, let them go to where their hearts belong. By letting go, does not mean you are no longer loved. You are still precious to them and afterall didn't I say,..one direction they didn't lose is YOU?!?

Take care and enjoy your life to the fullest. ;-)

Ling;-)
 
yup...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?