Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

Ranting

i went to orchard road again during year end 2006 n was actually hoping to be able to whack some idiots

dun ask me why, mayb i was angry. angry wif wat? i really dun know, every fuck thing makes me angry

school work, parents hving problem, boring chee bye life n angie kept sending me sms n trying to meet me

all in all makes me wanna blow

too bad, there was nothing happening at orchard road, unlike last years event

knn la fucking hell, this world really sucks

Comments:
no news is good news, i suppose...
 
Your article is very informative and helped me further.

Thanks, David
 
i'm late to read this..omg.. :)

anyway horrrrrrr..... means this yr all the molesters went somewhere else to molest pple lo... ekekekek
 
Whadaya mean by " unlike last years event." ??

Woei, need me to write another poem for you, ah? Another Hero type, ah?!? Kekeke!!

How are you, brota?

Valentine's day is creeping up soon. Have you found your Valentine yet? I hope you gonna have problems choosing from the long queue! Don't forget me ya, I'll try to sell veg Bihun to them while they queing up for you..hahahaha!! Have fun choosing and take great care of yourself.

Warmest regards,
Sista Ling~
 
Young man, young man, same old you
know who i am? the one missing in action (MIA) for 5 months or more.
Laohero man and I believed my blog are close, trying to come by, still not create any blog yet, so visiting everyone an say

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
 
If only you were able to catch some Bangladeshi workers molesting Singaporean Chinese girls, i bet you would walloped them so hard until they can't work anymore. So hard until they have to be sent back to Bangladesh. So hard until their families can't even recognise them any more.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?