Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Man Wanted

A lonely widow, aged 70, decided that is was time to get married again. She put an ad in the local newspaper that read

HUSBAND WANTED:
MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's)
MUST NOT BEAT ME
MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME
AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED!
ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.

On the second day she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a grey-haired gentleman sitting in a wheel chair. He had no arms or legs.

"You're not really asking me to consider you, are you?" the widow said.

"You might be in my age group but just look at you... you have no legs!"

The old gentleman smiled, "Therefore, I cannot run around on you!"

"You don't have any arms either!" she snorted.

Again, the old man smiled. "Therefore, I can never beat you!"

She raised an eyebrow and asked intently, "Are you still good in bed??"

The old man leaned back, beamed a huge smile at her and said, "I rang your door bell, didn't I ?"

The wedding is scheduled for Saturday.

Comments:
hah!
 
HaHaHa!!! So funny!!

Howdy with you, Brota? Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!

Y'know, those funny cartoon pics you posted made me laughd so much. It's weird tho, cuz my friends sent some of those pics to me before but when you put them together with some of your other 'collections', I couldn't help it but to laugh..hahaha!

Anyway, I hope you are well and happy, all the best to you.

Have a nice time and God bless. ;-)

Sista Ling ;-)
 
eh. i don't get it leh..
 
ahhahah!! good one.
 
Ha, ha, ha...! :D Limbless 70-year-old man can still harden his dick and use it to press door bell. Amazing. Ha, ha, ha...! :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?