Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

Wakaoz People Walking On Earth

pls be warned that any discomfort, sickness, faint, puke whatsoever after reading tis post is strictly yr family cb matter, dun come after me.

we hv many fucking weirdos roaming on the surface of our Earth. some purposely act weird for their entertainment life like 如花, stephen chow´s nose digger n 八两金. to me its alright to act weird to be able to survive in the cruel lime line

some r jus kan ni na fucking cb face, eh... actually jus one la, spore shameless stripper - steven lim

william hung is already history n he jus happened to be able to grab all he can during his short period of so called "she bangs" fame. a smart guy knowing when to grab $

许纯美 is a joker n her actions, the way she talks, the way she carries herself, her love life wif all the young boys etc r jus too extreme to be normal

last but not least 芙蓉姐姐 from prc. every foto she takes sure must twist n turn her plump body to create her "S-shape" figure






















come worship me cos i am the most handsome guy on Earth
















me weird? who cares so long as I grab $$$
















come come let me kiss you


















me weirdo? 偶要告你!!!























me pretty not? me got longkang to gain point

















come see my beautiful "S" shape figure



















talk cock la, dig gold better wahahahahaha

Comments:
putting all these weirdos together, steven lim doesnt look too bad afterall
 
chao cb la!! u make me lose my appetite
 
ha ha good one
 
Ehm... You wanna put up photos of pretty meimeis instead?

Hee...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?