Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Rules & Principles!!!!!

i dun noe wat to say? i m jus fucking confused n furious

angie got married to tat old man, ok la he´s not tat old maybe around mid 40s

chee bye, angie is only 21 n tat fucking old man is doubled her age. yeah yeah, age is not the factor its the chemistry, yeah chemistry my lan jiao foot ok.

as a matter of fact i din attend angies wedding dinner but she finally told me the reason for marrying tat old man b4 their big day. i cant do anything cos i dont hv tat kind of money to help angie

2 weeks after angie got married she met up wif me after she came back from her honeymoon n the reason for her to meet me is to give me a fucking bo-liao magnet from korea

after talking to her for a while she started to stroke my thigh

me: stop, wat the hell r u doing

angie: i missed u (she started to move her hand higher to my manhood)

me: no!! (i pushed her away)

i asked her wats wrong wif her n i told her tat i wont hv any relationship wif married woman

knn, angies tears began to flow n in between her sobs, she told me tat she still luv me n tat her fat old lan jiao husband cannot satisfy her

she had not had any climax since they got married n she doesnt luv him n she only married him to repay his kindness

knnbccb i am fucking confused n i told her off

even if i still luv her very much but too bad shes already married n I WILL NOT FUCK MARRIED WOMAN however desperate i may be

me: no way angie, wat do u treat me as? a fucking machine to let u get all yr orgasms? yes i luv to fuck but i hv my rules

angie hugged me n kissed me hard, so hard my gum started to bleed

again i pushed her away

angie: why r u pushing me away? u r having a hard on now n dun u 1 me 2 to blow u? dun u 1 2 make luv to me like we always did? u hv always luv to make luv to me?

i pulled her up from my bed n shove her out of my bedroom

before slamming my door i told her: u r wrong i do luv u very much but tats b4 u r married. pls dun come to me anymore cos i dun 1 2 see u

knnbccb guess i hv to get myself a gf real soon

tat night i masturbated after more than 2 months without sex

Comments:
u did the right thing young man
 
I am a ticho lao hokkien LAN!

Publicly, I hurl vulgarities at girls who talk r-rated and praise boys who talk morality. Hell, I even impersonated such evil gals to spite them!

But privately, I yearned for the pussy of such gals. Aiya, basically I am a ticho lao hokkien Lan. keke
 
Why u do that, boy? Her hubby probably won't mind, because he too, knows that she is marrying him for money and not love. It is a mutual hu4 xiang1 li4 yong4 mah. Maybe he already factored in the possibility of her having sex with other men.

Anyway, blow job is not really sex leh (Clinton say one). But geez, why does she want to go down on you wor. I always prefer oral sex on ME than on others leh. This gal very funny. lol.

Aiya, Lao hokkien man, you dont pretend pretend you are so moral lah. If any gal want to blow you, I doubt if you can resist. But the thing is, who would want a lao ticho like you? Maybe thats why you scolded me with "chee bye" and "whore" and what not, all without provocation, the last time -- because secretly you wanted me but can't get me!.. as you admit on my blog. lol.
 
lao hokkien man
is it a right thing for me to do? to me yes, to others i dun noe cos diff pple hv diff set of rules n principles, actually no right nor wrong

lao hokkien lang
now i got confused, u 2 same person or not? anyway doesnt matter la, no diff. so u very ticho like me but i hv my rules, unlike u cos u said # But privately, I yearned for the pussy of such gals # tsk tsk

anon gal
whether her hubby minds or not, the impt point is i mind n tat matters. they can 互相利用 for all i care.

same same here, cos i also like oral sex on me but at times reciprocity is only fair n i like to satisfy my partner.

gal u r wrong la lao hokkien wife wl want him lor n of course if he can spare some $ sure some prc wl do it for him, ha ha jus kidding hor lao hokkien

anon gal, why r u still sore wif him? u cant be so petty jus bcos he tick u off once. come on dun get too offended over trivial incidents over the net la, spend more on writing spicy issues for us better
 
anon gal
went to yr blog tried to leave comment but kns yr word verification is audio type, so fucking troublesome leh. never mind, i shall leave my comment here pertaining to yr "lao hokkien lang" issues

ha ha think u r famous liao la, attract all the lao ticho to u

can all these fucking impersonating stop
 
You did the right thing in refusing her. The consequences of doing otherwise will be too unpleasant to even speculate.
 
You're a real gentleman for not screwing another man's wife, dude. i take my hat off to you. There are lots of assholes out there screwing other men's wives, i think they all deserve to be killed besides getting castrated.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?